1992 Mustang Special Edition I'm looking at

edited April 2008 in Feature Mustangs
1992 Special Edition, 48,000 miles, bone stock, 5 speed, good shape. He wants 6900 for it. Any advise ?
How difficult would parts be for it ?
3,333 made right ? Thought it might be a rare car to own.
Thanks.

Comments

• As for the number, ive seen different but i think more realisticly its about 2,000 and the Five speed is RARE.. I think there was 500 of the 5 speeds... If you can get it for $6900 and it really has 48,000 miles get it!!! :)
  • Wow that sounds like a good deal to me! I hope you can get it.
  • Sounds like a great deal! With the car market soft I would even try for more if you have not already. Worst case you pick it up for $6900 which with the miles and 5 spd is still a great deal.

Check out this site for the ebay values. There is a 5spd that just sold for $8000 with 80K miles. And then there is a auto with 50K that did not sell but bids got up to $7800. THe 5 spds are very desirable and is reflected in their prices.
  • According to Peter Sesslers book there were only 2019 Springtime Specials built. That is a really good price for one if the mileage is correct. There is one here locally for sale with 65000 on it and the motor and tranny are out of it but included and the owner wants 6500.00 for it. Take care. Chet