New to the site

Hello to all. I was directed to this site by a friend on another site. He was trying to help me locate original white ponies (HAHAHAHA). I am a FORD mechanic and retired police officer. As you can see from my avatar my trip white was molested by its last owner. I am replacing the top this summer with the bright white top. I am also changing the wheels back to white. I understand that there is a section here for buying and selling but I have a nice set of chrome ponies that I am willing to trade. (I will put more in the correct section). I have owned Mustangs all my life and only drove a Crown Vic because the department wouldn't give me a 5.0. I hope this site proves to be a welth of information for me. If there is any way that I may be able to help anyone in here just ask. Thanks, Vince
:D

Comments

• Hi Vinnie, welcome to the site!

It is good to hear you are bringing yours back to its original appearance. Although, those white wheels might prove to be a challenge to locate. Please keep us updated on how it goes.
  • Well I hope to get it close to normal. I will have a few mods to the car but still have most of the original parts.