My spare parts for sale

As some of you may have read, I wrecked my Triple White, and have since sold it on E-bay. Some of you may also have seen some of my other auctions in the past. Well I'm getting kind of tired of the whole E-bay thing, and have decided to part with my extra Triple White parts. Don't feel sorry for me, I still have my Yellow Limited, & my 05 GT. Here we go:

Rear spoiler OEM (painted blue & red ?????) SOLD
New set of rims and center caps NOS for the Triple White, correct Ford part numbers. SOLD
Rear quarter white speaker grills & speakers
2 sets of New floor mats, 1 in box, 1 not
Door panel armrest plugs
2 convertible top boot covers and bags (bone white actual ones from the 93 Limited's)
Several new sets of floor mats for the Yellow limited (in box)
Complete outer windshield trim, upper side, and lower and cowl panel (removed in good condition from a triple white)
Extra set of lower windshield outer trim from a triple white
Black dash vents (not too uncommon)
Owners manual & case with books and extras
used set of chrome center caps
new set of chrome center caps
new set of regular argent center caps
used rims from a Red 1992 Feature SOLD

There might be more, so if I missed something you need just e-mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:grcamamy@mail.icongrp.com">grcamamy@mail.icongrp.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks in advance John for letting me do this.

Comments

• Thanks in advance John for letting me do this.

No problem Greg. I'm glad you could get some use out of this forum. I saw your white car on ebay. I was sad that you might be getting out of these cars altogether until you just reminded us that you have the yellow one.

John
  • What do you want for the top boot and manuals, literature?
    Bill
  • Email, my personal account please. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:grcamamy@mail.icongrp.com">grcamamy@mail.icongrp.com</a><!-- e -->. I have also jsut aquired another spoiler, this one from a red 92. Mint condition.
  • Complete outer windshield trim, upper side, and lower and cowl panel (removed in good condition from a triple white)
    Extra set of lower windshield outer trim from a triple white

Greg,
    do you still have extra white trim parts
    Anthony
  • All I have left from my white spare parts are the rear speaker grills, 2 sets of floor mats, and 2 convertible boots (white) and bags. Oops, I also have the 2 lower outer windshield strips, white. I also have a rear spoiler, mint in red, and some chrome center caps for the yellow, and 14 sets of the yellow mats NIB.
  • How bad was this car wrecked? What happened? Do you still have the body?

Thanks ;)

JD
    JerseyGirlRacing.com
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:M1MustangParts@yahoo.com">M1MustangParts@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Car sold last January to a guy in MN. Said he was a body guy.
  • Email sent regarding some spare parts! :D
  • Hi Greg,

Do you still have any spare parts to sell? I'm interested in floor mats, boot and bag, armrest plugs, and owners manual all for the white.

Thanks!
    Tracy
  • Yes. I PM'd you my email address.
  • Hey, Greg.

I've been trying to email you to see if you still have the interior quarter panels? For some reason, the email keeps coming back as a failed delivery. Do you still have them? and if so, what is your price?

Thanks,
    Beth
  • Sorry, I don't. Try <!-- e --><a href="mailto:grcamamy@verizon.net">grcamamy@verizon.net</a><!-- e -->.
  • do you still have the floormats? are they the right ones for this car?
  • Hello,
    My name is Bill and I own a yellow feature car. My car is a driver and in good condition. Someday in the future I will restore it and make it a show car. Do you still have any floor matts for the yellow feature car, as mine have seen better days? If so, you can e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bsj586@comcast.net">bsj586@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->, Thank You.
  • E-mail sent
  • DO YOU STILL HAVE A SET OF FLOOR MATS FOR THE TRIPLE WHITE AND IF SO HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR A SET?

THANKS
  • how much do you want for the floormats?
  • Still no answer from my e-mail sent. I will try the other e-addy you provided. Thanks, Vince
  • Hi,

Been a while, site looks great. Do you still have the arm rest plugs for the triple white?

Thanks,

Dean
  • Would you have any triple white floor mats for sale, also looking for cowl vent. Please email.....sparky1423@comcast.net.

thanks,
    Jeremy
  • I was wondering if you still have a set of floor mats for the yellow feature car for sale? If so, please e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bsj586@comcast.net">bsj586@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->, thank you. Bill.