The time has come for paint...

edited June 2008 in Feature Mustangs
FINALLY- Spent the last year on more engine mods than I ever expected to do. Cam, injectors, fuel pump, roller rocker arms, mass air filter, headers, pipes, a supercharger (never thought I would go there) and a load of other goodies. Car had 57000 miles when we bought her, and when we tore the motor apart we were happy to find it just as clean as it should be. A winter traveling on business kept my husband from the body work - and I expected to wait until next winter - but we decided a few weekends ago to just get it done and hopefully be finished by mid-June. And that will hopefully allow me enough time to reupholster the seats and freshen some interior stuff, too. Other than a change in hood and seats from an 89 that came with the car (which have grown on me), she should look stock.

So... the stolen once, totalled twice, TW (with blue tape and pinstripes - yuk) in need of lots of TLC from a year ago, will hopefully soon be my restored weekend driver with enough old school cam to keep me young at heart.

Life is good -- :D

Oh- and for anyone cringing- we kept every single original motor part just in case...

And I need some opinions - I've named her Hester Prynn (google it if it doesn't ring a bell) - and my husband hates it (his '91 race car is Jezebel). I think it is absolutely PERFECT - thoughts? Guess I really am an egghead...

Comments