Question on Fords Build Sheet

edited June 2008 in Feature Mustangs
I just ordered the Ford build sheet, the one that was free, and I noticed that John posted that it said nothing about being a "Feature car".. When I got mine in, the first little bullit said " Limited Edition"... is it suppost to say that.. ?? Ill post pictures soon.

Comments

• bump :P
  • Also, My dad got one for his '93 Cobra and it said his has a 281 C.I. Motor??? HUH??
  • Also, My dad got one for his '93 Cobra and it said his has a 281 C.I. Motor??? HUH??

Although those "build sheets" are pretty neat to have, they are somewhat inaccurate, at times. I've seen several of them that list wrong colors, wrong option names, failure to mention certain option packages, etc.

Richard
  • Yeah, Well According to the RUDE lady at the CFC.. If its on the build sheet it is correct! Okay whatever!! LOL
  • Forgive me if you have already seen this but I posted here a while ago on build sheets.

The post mentions the "Limited Edition" option, has an erroneous paint code for 1992 (EBG) and even lists originating dealership that was added upon owner request.

From that post there is a link to a comparison of two different build sheets from the same car. The process seems to involve human error.