WTB White Pony wheels

edited July 2008 in For sale/wanted
Hello All,

I have a Mint 93 Triple White Car that has very low miles but unfortunately the wheels were stolen when it was brand new. I am looking to put it back to original condition and need a set of the white pony wheels. Anyone have a set for sale?

Thanks for the help,

Mike
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Michaelidol@yahoo.com">Michaelidol@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• I HAVE A COMPLETE SET (4) OF WHITE WHEELS AND CENTER CAPS FOR THE WHITE 1993 FEATURE CAR. THEY ARE NEW IN THE ORIGINAL FORD BOXES JUST LIKE YOU WOULD BUY THEM FROM A FORD DEALER.

IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE WHITE CENTER CAPS SO I WON'T SELL THEM ALONE.

PLEASE CALL IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS.

MIKE
    210-394-5659
  • Do you still have them?
  • I HAVE A COMPLETE SET (4) OF WHITE WHEELS AND CENTER CAPS FOR THE WHITE 1993 FEATURE CAR. THEY ARE NEW IN THE ORIGINAL FORD BOXES JUST LIKE YOU WOULD BUY THEM FROM A FORD DEALER.

IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE WHITE CENTER CAPS SO I WON'T SELL THEM ALONE.

MIKE
    210-394-5659

Mike do you still have the ponies for sale. I have a set of chrome ponies I will trade you for them. I pay shipping to you and you to me. Let me know if you have them and are interested. Thanks Vince
  • Vince,

I have a set, email met at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Michaelidol@yahoo.com">Michaelidol@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> to discuss
  • I need 1 (road rash and a curber before I bought it)...

Anyone have and extra???

Anton
  • Vince,

I have a set, email met at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Michaelidol@yahoo.com">Michaelidol@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> to discuss

E-mail sent
  • Vince let me know if you want to sell the chrome ponys and try to find some white ones. Thanks Chet
    I HAVE A COMPLETE SET (4) OF WHITE WHEELS AND CENTER CAPS FOR THE WHITE 1993 FEATURE CAR. THEY ARE NEW IN THE ORIGINAL FORD BOXES JUST LIKE YOU WOULD BUY THEM FROM A FORD DEALER.

MIKE
    210-394-5659

Mike do you still have the ponies for sale. I have a set of chrome ponies I will trade you for them. I pay shipping to you and you to me. Let me know if you have them and are interested. Thanks Vince
  • Vince let me know if you want to sell the chrome ponys and try to find some white ones. Thanks Chet
    I HAVE A COMPLETE SET (4) OF WHITE WHEELS AND CENTER CAPS FOR THE WHITE 1993 FEATURE CAR. THEY ARE NEW IN THE ORIGINAL FORD BOXES JUST LIKE YOU WOULD BUY THEM FROM A FORD DEALER.

MIKE
    210-394-5659

Chet, I will trade u for a set. You pay shipping to me and I pay it to you. Let me know if you are interested. Vince
  • Hey Vince I wish that I had an extra set. We have the Yellow feature and have the factory chrome wheels. I am always looking for some extras to have around the house. I have 2 sets of the chrome center caps and now just want some extra wheels. Take care and let me know if you want to sell them. Chet
  • Hey Vince I wish that I had an extra set. We have the Yellow feature and have the factory chrome wheels. I am always looking for some extras to have around the house. I have 2 sets of the chrome center caps and now just want some extra wheels. Take care and let me know if you want to sell them. Chet

No problem, I am looking for a basic set to paint now. If I can find a set cheap enough I will sell the chrome ones. I will let you know first.
  • Thanks you much.
  • If the wheels are the ones in the photo, they're clearly the 1992 Opal Pearlescent, not the 1993 Vibrant White...

Bummer...

Anton
  • I am looking for a set of chrome for my triple white, have a set of white with rubber, if interested. Has 26000 miles on them.
  • Are they the '93 White? Do they have the centercaps? If so how much???

Thanks!
    Anton
  • I am looking for a set of chrome for my triple white, have a set of white with rubber, if interested. Has 26000 miles on them.

E mail sent with pix. I have two new tires on them and two that are still good.
  • Did you ever find white ponys? I just bought a new set and am going to sell my old ones (in good shape) without the center caps...

Anton