Chrome ponys for sale

edited August 2008 in For sale/wanted
I have a complete set of FORD chrome ponys for sale. The include center caps. I would prefer not to sell tires due to expense of shipping. I will try to include pix on this listing but if there is no luck with that just e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:vincendebbie@hotmail.com">vincendebbie@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Oh yeah the price, well since I am feeling kinda nice (yeah right, lol) I will sell them for $600.00 or trade for a nice set of white wheels. The price above does not include shipping. That will be paid by the purchaser.

I have looked around and found the cheapest set of these for $250.00 each. Contact me if interested. Thanks and GOD bless. Vince

Comments

• I can't believe no one is interested in these wheels.
  • I would love to have an extra set but need to hang on to the cash right now. Take care. Chet
  • SOLD the chrome ponies. Got my white (use to be silver) ponies done. Don't have any pix yet. Also got my white top. Just need the rubbers and gaskets.
  • I knew I should have come up with the dough for those rims! Now I have a buddy looking for a set. If anyone has any let me know. Thanks.