1993 Mustang Feature car Parts car!

edited August 2008 in For sale/wanted
There is a Guy on E-bay that is parting out a 93 feature car in yellow.. He has most all the parts just write him.. Just thought I would let yall know...

Ryan

His E-bay ID..
marinagr8l6c
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/marinagr8l6c

Comments

• I saw that and have been linking to some of the parts through my own ebay auction tracking. Based upon the body parts, it looks like the car had some sort of body kit on it. He continues to add more parts. I will not be linking to them all from this site so you can link directly to his store to see them all.

While I am thinking of it, I will take this opportunity to put in a plug for linking to ebay from this site. If you link to an item from this site and end up with a winning bid, this site will get a portion of the ebay fees charged to the seller. It helps to support this site so I like to recommend to people to link through here when shopping ebay.

For instance, if you link though the below link to the above mentioned seller's items it will do the trick.
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&campid=5335857762&toolid=10001&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.shop.ebay.com%2Fmerchant%2Fmarinagr8l6c
  • The body kit that is on the car appears to be a type of Saleen kit. We had a yellow feature around these parts a few years back that had the same side skirts and front & rear bumper covers. Take care.
  • I was watching some of the auctions and some of them have ended early - seems kind of strange.
  • Yeah Ill bet if you write him and make an offer he will just end it.. I have done that before.. Its a good way to get a good deal on stuff.. I want to know what exactly happend to this poor car to make him part the whole thing out...?

[B-)]
    Ryan
  • I want to know what exactly happend to this poor car to make him part the whole thing out...?

Maybe it was in some sort of front end collision. So far I haven't seen many parts from that except for the lower front bumper. Seller states that "alot of the paint has been knocked off by pressure washer." Strange as everything else seems to have decent paint.

I guess cleaning your car with a pressure washer is not a good idea ;)
  • I was wondering where the rest of the interior was, the seats were not listed, the floormats not there, no hood? Too bad it got parted.
  • He has listed more of the un-rare parts.. Such as the window switch.. and power mirror switch.. I wouldnt buy a used one!
  • I was wondering where the rest of the interior was, the seats were not listed, the floormats not there, no hood? Too bad it got parted.

Floormats went with the old carpet. They were pictured on top of the carpet, so they may have gone un-noticed.
  • I didnt catch that in regards to the floor mats. That car must have gotten smoked.
  • Yup.. Too bad.. What did the trunk lid with the spoiler go for?
    Ryan
  • I never saw the end of auction. I think they just took it off?
  • Yup.. Too bad.. What did the trunk lid with the spoiler go for?
    Ryan

$227.50. Here's the auction.

Remember that anything tracked in my ebay auction listings is also available historically on this site. If you click "View all" on any of the ebay banners you go to this page . On the right side you will see links to the four subsets of historical data (1990, 1992 and 1993 cars as well as Parts). From those lists you can even link over to ebay if the auction is less than 90 days old. For those more than 90 days old you can still see the outcome even though ebay will no longer have the listing.
  • What are the floor mats suppose to look like? Mine are black with a pony on them. I have a TWF.
  • Those are correct for your car.. The 93 yellow had a orange and yellow looking pony running in the corner.. I am not sure what the 92 feature had.. Anyone know?