Car Cover

edited August 2008 in Feature Mustangs
Does anyone use a car cover (indoor). I have 4 kids and they love the car as much as my wife and I. I wanted to get a car cover to help keep some of the kiddie paws off it. I was wondering with a cover harm, dirty or do anything to the conv top?

Comments

• Car covers are made out of different materials.. the one I have provides protection but it does let dust particles through because it does have to breathe. As long as you have a coat of wax on the car it should not scratch it. Dont ever cover a car outside because the wind could whip it against the paint and cause it to scrach!
    Ryan :)
  • IMHO, the biggest potential problem with car covers is that the least bit of dirt can scratch your paint when you put the cover on, or take it off. I bought one for my 7-Up Car, but I never use it. The car sits inside a garage, so it stays pretty clean without a cover. There is also the chance of grinding dirt particles into the white top.
  • The only reason I use mine is the angle of the garage is bad and with the door open it gets alot of sun on the paint!