92 Feature on E-bay

edited August 2008 in Feature Mustangs
So at first I was like.. Wow that car is Cheap and is pretty nice untill I started reading the description... As Follows..
The car has a salvage title due to being caught in the previous owners garage during a rainstorm. However, the water did not get into the dash, fuse block or wiring loom. It got to the top of the console. The car runs out great and has all the fluids changed! I'm only selling it to make room for a new toy!

It is cheap and has the rare equilizer but here is the question..

Would you buy that car?

Comments

• So at first I was like.. Wow that car is Cheap and is pretty nice untill I started reading the description... As Follows..
    The car has a salvage title due to being caught in the previous owners garage during a rainstorm. However, the water did not get into the dash, fuse block or wiring loom. It got to the top of the console. The car runs out great and has all the fluids changed! I'm only selling it to make room for a new toy!

It is cheap and has the rare equilizer but here is the question..

Would you buy that car?
    Really tough call. I have a buddy who ownes a 93 Teal Cobra that was caught in the same type of situation. The car still runs fine but has had many electrical issues ie: power window motors, both, radio still is not right and when he runs the a/c or heat there is sill an odor there.
  • That is kinda how I feel.. At least the seller is being honest.. I guess you would really have to look at the car to see... Kinda sad really.. Same with the Cobra..