WANTED: white leather front seats

edited June 2005 in For sale/wanted
I've been looking all over the internet for any company that that can relpicate the leather for the two front seats. Mine are badly worn and even torn. If anyone ca help PLEASE email me! :(

Comments

• I bought my set last week from Late Model restoration. I lost the contact number, but their e-bay seller name is latemodel50. If you do a search, you will find a couple things they sell. You can then "ask seller a question". The set I got is very nice, a little off white, but no Pony on the head rests, they can be sewn on by any upholsterer. Hope this helps.
    Greg
  • Here's a link from John's FAQ's...It has info on a company that supplies the correct leather and even step by step directions to replace the upholstery yourself...

Hope it helps...

New leather...

Oh, by the way, welcome to the site...Glad to see another female Mustang enthusiast...

Sue :)
  • I'll second 93trplwhtpony's assessment of Latemodel Restorations. I buy a lot of stuff from them, always friendly and helpful.

Their number is 1-866-50-RESTO (7-3786). Their web site is www.50resto.com.

They finally updated their catalogs for the 79-93 models-got mine last week. Make sure that you ask for one even if you don't place an order, they'll be happy to send you one.

Tom