UPS car show in MD

edited October 2008 in Feature Events
UPS is sponsoring a car show on 10/18/08 in Burtonsville, MD. I am trying to get any members in the MD/DC/VA/PA/DE to attend. Preregistration is $20 and day of is $25. I think the flyer said first 500 cars get a plague and there are awards for about 8 different categories...Muscle,classic,hot rod, etc. I have never been able to attend before since my daughters birthday party has fallen on the day of the show the past few years but this year I plan on attending. I have spoken with others about the show and I understand it gets bigger and better every year. This years show will have live bands all day, have events like dyno contests and will run from 10-5 with voting starting at noon. I know there are several members here from the DC metro area so maybe we could all go together. I will post more info as it becomes available. Email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tntgall@hotmail.com">tntgall@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> if interested.

Comments

• Ooh...i just saw this! I'm pretty sure I can make that one! Anybody else on board?