Car Show

edited July 2005 in Feature Events
Hello everyone,

Not sure if anyone is close to the Indianapolis, Indiana area, but wanted to invite everyone to my clubs car show. Its an "All Ford" show and will be held at Southern Plaza on the south side of Indy-real easy access off of I465. It's on Saturday, June 25th-not sure of the start time because the members have to be there at 0630 hrs. Makes for a long day.

For more info, just go to www.southsidemustangs.com, and open the early entry form. It has a copy of the flyer.

I'll have my yellow feature car and my silver blue 65 coupe in the show, come and see me and tell me you found out about the show on triplewhitefox-just so I'll know where your from.

Last year we had over 200 cars there, so there will be lots to look at.............with out having to be bothered by those GM and Chrysler muscle car nuts :D ...nothing but Fords in this show.

Hope to see you there,
Tom

Comments

• Hello Everyone,

The car show was great - the yellow limited won an award of excellence at our show (they don't rank 1st, 2nd 3rd etc-just give excellence awards). I had the only Feature car in the show-interestingly, I found out about a show right down the street from where I live that was being held on the 26th. Although it was real hot, I figured what the heck and took the limited to that show also. Glad I did, everyone was very interested in the feature car and I had great conversations with folks that liked the car. One guy even recognized the car from an article that was in "Mustang Monthly" recently. He really enjoyed the car. She won a top 3 in the class today, which was a large class because it was 80-03 stock cars. I have a real sense of accomplishment and was able to spread the word on our limited edition cars.

I'll try to send some pictures to John and see if he can put them on the site for everyone to see.

Enjoy.

Tom
  • Congratulations on your successes!!! I love to get out and talk about the limited editions, as well.

I'd be happy to post your pictures. Thanks for the update.