93 White Feature

edited October 2008 in For sale/wanted
considering selling my car. I am the second owner, 22672 mi.
battery and tires only items replaced. never seen rain since i've owned. No rock chips, very good cond, leather seats good, not perfect. back seat never sat on. correct buck tag with feature, all fenders, hood, trunk, and doors have vin. top is in very good cond looks like new. always covered when not in use. never taken to shows I didn't like strollers, cotton candy or soda near my car. I'm taking new pics tomorrow. two sets of new front floor mats.
any sugestions on what a fair price might be. The cars on ebay that I consider comparable to mine don't sell . My friend is a Ford dealer and wants to put on show room floor, I said no. Any imput would be appreciated.
chuck

Comments

• If you are considering it then make a price that is fair to you, Even if its a little more than average, Someone will have that money. Pictures would be nice..
    As for the Dealer, I would if I was selling. Put guard rails around it and do not touch signs.. That will get the most attention.

Ryan
  • I you are not in a rush, then I would suggest putting it up on Autotrader.com. I put my 1995 Cobra hardtop convertible on there a few years back with a pretty high price. It took almost a year but I finally got a guy who had to have it and it was sold for what I was asking.

Autotrader offers a listing that is more money but allows you to keep it until it sells. The only thing you have to do is log in once a month to click that you still want the ad to continue to run. I also sold my 01 BMW 540 on the site the same way last year. That car like the Cobra was a low low mile car and I felt worth more then Ebay cars, so it went on Autotrader. Again, the key is having the time to wait for that right person that has to have the car.

Good luck! Not a great time to sell but they are aout there!
  • I you are not in a rush, then I would suggest putting it up on Autotrader.com. I put my 1995 Cobra hardtop convertible on there a few years back with a pretty high price. It took almost a year but I finally got a guy who had to have it and it was sold for what I was asking.

Autotrader offers a listing that is more money but allows you to keep it until it sells. The only thing you have to do is log in once a month to click that you still want the ad to continue to run. I also sold my 01 BMW 540 on the site the same way last year. That car like the Cobra was a low low mile car and I felt worth more then Ebay cars, so it went on Autotrader. Again, the key is having the time to wait for that right person that has to have the car.

Good luck! Not a great time to sell but they are aout there!
    Great advice.
  • thanks for the advice. I've stored my car for the winter. I'll think about it again in the spring. I don't want to have sellers regret, which I have had many times.
    64.5 Kcode orig 33000 mi
    65 Kcode GT FB 65000 mi
    66 Kcode convt 66000 mi
    61 Impala SS convt big block
    61 Corvette
    55 chevy 2dr belair
    My mustangs were very nice, the chevy's were very special.
    chuck