93 yellow 5spd $2600 in texas

Comments

• Sounds like a good deal?
  • Thats not too far from me. I just wrote for some pictures.. We will see..
    Heck you could part it out and make a buck or two.

Let us know what you find out. It is a great price, I wish it was around here as it would now be in my garage next to the 92!!

I wonder if it is a "bucket" or economy hit. I have been Craigslist and there seem to be alot not moving. Many state in the ad "must move by X". Now it is time to find the right one if you have some extra $, enjoy it and sell it once things turn around.

Serioulsy, if the feature is just OK, can it ever sell below $2K???

Let us know what you find out. It is a great price, I wish it was around here as it would now be in my garage next to the 92!!

I wonder if it is a "bucket" or economy hit. I have been Craigslist and there seem to be alot not moving. Many state in the ad "must move by X". Now it is time to find the right one if you have some extra $, enjoy it and sell it once things turn around.

Serioulsy, if the feature is just OK, can it ever sell below $2K???
    Very true that the economy is taking its toll on the hobby. I was watching Barrett Jacksons auction from Vegas this weekend and many 100k cars were selling for 1/2 the money. The rare ponys were bringing the big bucks though.
  • He hasnt even responded yet.. I sure hope he does..
  • Okay still no E-mail is it worth calling? Without pictures I am sure it is a total wreck.. When some people say "Runs Great" they are a little far from the truth..
  • "Runs Great" can be scary... Especially alone...

Might want to ask if it has:
    - A steering wheel
    - 4 Tires
    - Seats, etc.

Anton

P.S. Sorry, couldn't help throwing in a little levity...
  • LOL I love this one "Oh it'll run, Ran great when I parked it"
  • Okay still no E-mail is it worth calling? Without pictures I am sure it is a total wreck.. When some people say "Runs Great" they are a little far from the truth..
    I think its worth the call.
  • "Runs Great" can be scary... Especially alone...

Might want to ask if it has:
    - A steering wheel
    - 4 Tires
    - Seats, etc.

Anton

P.S. Sorry, couldn't help throwing in a little levity...
    Anton I have lived this exact situation. 56k mint condition and car was a mess when we arrived.
  • That was how your feature was?
  • Kind of. Our 93 feature we originally found in excellent condition and with quite a few less miles on it. When I finally bought it the car had been involved in a fender bender with a highway guard rail. It took us some time but we got her put back to really nice shape and have enjoyed the car ever since. The 56k car was an ebay deal that was misrepresented. The seller was pretty shameful. Take care. Chet
  • Dont you hate it when people mis-advertise cars... [>:)]
  • Big time. I have had 2 trips to the east coast too see junk that was advertised and other than that. Take care. Chet
  • My grandfather got bit by the Mustang bug and wanted a convertible. So I found a 1996 GT Vert in Dallas, about 3 hours away.. We drive all the way up there and in it wont stay running. Then we put the top up and someone cut the top with a knife and then he sewed it back together with STAPLES!!! The the window wont go up and the radio is missing. The E-bay ad says "Perfect condition with no problems and you wont find a nicer one" Idiot! :lol:
  • My grandfather got bit by the Mustang bug and wanted a convertible. So I found a 1996 GT Vert in Dallas, about 3 hours away.. We drive all the way up there and in it wont stay running. Then we put the top up and someone cut the top with a knife and then he sewed it back together with STAPLES!!! The the window wont go up and the radio is missing. The E-bay ad says "Perfect condition with no problems and you wont find a nicer one" Idiot! :lol:
    I am with you 100%. Ebay has gotten to be nothing more than a possible resource for evalutating prices but not buying anyones "prized" possession.