Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach...

edited August 2005 in Feature Events
Anyone going to Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week? The dates are July 25 thru 31st...

I was hoping to go, but it's kinda doubtful now, in the middle of moving...

I've heard from people who have been to past Mustang Weeks that it is a blast. Here's a link that has all the info...

Mustang Week

Maybe I can scoot down for a day, it's only 90 minutes away. [B-)]

Sue

Comments

• So Sue, were you/will you be able to break away to get to Mustang Week? It sounds like fun. I wish I were closer.
  • Hi John...Unfortunately I haven't been able to get to Myrtle Beach. :cry: I am trying to get moved and had hoped I would be at a stopping point so I could go.

Might be good that I didn't get to go though, we have had a major heat wave here this week, with the heat index in the 112 to 115 range.

I guess all the "hot" Stangs have been even hotter this week... :D

Sue
  • Hey Guys!
    I went to Mustang Week with my '93 Triplewhite. I was hoping there would be some more feature cars there to check out. You turkeys let me down. I had the only one. The show was good. There is room for improvement though. The Raddison and the convention center were fine. The seafood was best. I ate way to much. Having the cruise in at the mall was not a good idea. The mall on a Saturday is way to packed without the cruise in.
    My car is no show car but it sure is fun to drive. I have 115K on it now. I'm not going to quit driving it now. I met a woman the other day with a yellow feature car that was perfect. It had only 7K on it. They won't even put the top down on it. I love her car, but I sure enjoy driving mine. To each their own.

Bobby
  • That's great that the feature cars had some representation there!
    It had only 7K on it. They won't even put the top down on it. I love her car, but I sure enjoy driving mine. To each their own.

I agree. I'm glad there are some that keep their cars as low mileage examples and preserve that status for the future. If I had one with 7k miles, I would find it hard to justify putting many more on it. That's why I'm glad to have mine with relatively low mileage (44k) but not so little that I feel guilty about driving it weekly. What fun would it be to just look at it?

Thanks for letting us know about the show.