30th Anniversary of the Fox show reminder.

edited July 2009 in Feature Events
Hey gang just a reminder that the 30th anniversary of the Fox body show is July 12th in Dublin Ohio. They are having a Feature car specific class as well. Sounds cool. Take care.

Comments

• How many are going from this group? Also can you add the link to the show? I am thinking about this one. LONG drive but have friends in the Columbus area.....could potentially pull this one off, just the miles......
  • How many are going from this group? Also can you add the link to the show? I am thinking about this one. LONG drive but have friends in the Columbus area.....could potentially pull this one off, just the miles......
    I am not sure how many are going from this site but we are taking about a dozen foxes over from NE Indiana it is about a 31/2 hour drive from here. Here is the web address: www.arthritisautoshow.com. Take care.
  • We're going with the triple white. My buddy is taking his '82 13k mile GT, and his '85 42k mile GT convertible which he's trying to sell.
  • Our group is heading out of Fort Wayne at 8am via US 30 East. Anyone who wants to caravan is welcome. Take care.
  • We just got back from Columbus and had a great time despite the bad weather on Sat. Great turnout of foxes! The only problem was that there were only 5 Features? One of each year and color though with the Yellow/White option being the only one absent. I will get some pics up shortly. Take care. Chet
  • Chet was kind enough to forward me some photos to share of the 30th Anniversary of the Fox Body held on June 10-11, 2009.

Here is Chet's yellow '93 feature which was the only yellow feature car in attendance.

FoxBody30thColumbus2009_001.jpg

Chet told me that the red 92 was a 1 owner car with 38k on it and won an award of excellence at the show

FoxBody30thColumbus2009_020.jpg

We heard previously about the challenges of the weather.

FoxBody30thColumbus2009_028.jpg

And, the 1990 7-up was a 6700 miles 2 owner car.

FoxBody30thColumbus2009_029.jpg