Parts for sale

edited August 2009 in For sale/wanted
Hey Guys, Sold my white triple white last month and have some parts that i don't need. Maybe some of you can use. Some NOS, some repop and some used: Here is the list: NOS: front floor mats with black pony. both right and left taillight lens, black ashtray door with springs, drive and pass power switch cover plates, door handle cups, drive and pass side, pr of 5.0 emblems, ashtray, white drivers door power mirror, two white center caps. Used parts: white boot cover and bag, dist cover with pony emblem, gas cap. am/fm with graphic equalizer. Repop parts: top latch catches and guides, LX emblem for deck lid, Thanks

Comments

• Hey Guys, Sold my white triple white last month and have some parts that i don't need. Maybe some of you can use. Some NOS, some repop and some used: Here is the list: NOS: front floor mats with black pony. both right and left taillight lens, black ashtray door with springs, drive and pass power switch cover plates, door handle cups, drive and pass side, pr of 5.0 emblems, ashtray, white drivers door power mirror, two white center caps. Used parts: white boot cover and bag, dist cover with pony emblem, gas cap. am/fm with graphic equalizer. Repop parts: top latch catches and guides, LX emblem for deck lid, Thanks

Hey - I'd be interested in the ashtray door/springs, power switch cover plates, the boot cover bag, and cover -- email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bwn_7@yahoo.com">bwn_7@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> please!
  • Please list some prices so we are not guessing how much you value your parts.
  • here are the prices for the parts: front floor mats 165.00. lx taillight len 95.00 ea, have left and right side. blk ashtray lid with springs 30.00. power switch plate covers for both doors 35.00. door handle cups blk 25.00. pr 5.0 fender emblems 15.00. ashtray 10.00 driver door power miorror white 50.00 white center cap 50.00 ea have two. white boot and blk bag 150.00. top latch catches and guides 15.oo. am/fm radio w/ equalizer 50.00. plus shipping cost to your zip code. thanks for looking
  • Are the center caps new? What condition?

Thanks!
    Anton
  • I would like a picture of the Radio with equalizer. Can you email them to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Rare92@gmail.com">Rare92@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->?
    Thanks!
    Ryan
  • Interested in the mats. You say black pony? Are they for a white feature?
  • center caps are new, one has white label attached with part # F3ZC-1A096-BA and the other one doesn't has have the white label attached.. yes the floor mats has the black running pony on the sides and for the triple white cars, new in ford box.
  • How much could you do the 2 caps including shipping to NJ for?

Thanks!
    Anton
  • With two prior posts, how are you planning on guaranteeing delivery of the items? Are you going to use Ebay?
  • I'll take the new center caps if you give me a decent total shipped cost...

Thanks!
    Anton
  • adawg2, you still around???

Anton
  • John,

Any chance you could send him an e-mail letting him know there are replies to his post? I'd really like to get those caps...

Thanks!
    Anton
  • John,

Any chance you could send him an e-mail letting him know there are replies to his post? I'd really like to get those caps...

Thanks!
    Anton
    Actually, I have emailed him. :( I was interested as well. I emailed him on Tuesday (7/28) and never heard back from him. I just emailed him again a few minutes ago and told him there was interest here.
  • Where did he go? He sent me an email telling me he was going to send a pic of the radio.. Never got one. Hope all is well?
  • Maybe he in on vacation. It's that time of year. If I hear anything back from him I will let you know.