Guaging interest in white door armrest pads and center console pad

Hi,

We are working with a manufacturer who makes armrest pads in black, red, and gray. We get a few calls for the white ones and were wondering if there is enough market to do a limited run of white ones. I have dealt with a few people on here with our TMI upholstery and figured this would be the best place to get some input.

Kind Regards,
Lou @ Laurel Mountain Mustang.

Comments

• Having a low mileage (56K) white 93, my car overall is in very good condition. The three things I wish I could fix are the seats, door panels and the armrest pads. In fact, my pads are the item that look the most worn. They have started to come apart from the support and are yellowing. (long answer)

Short answer is YES. Please order a run. If you want to make a package - have some white seats (leather) made up, headrests with the running pony and white/black door panels and white armrests and I am sure you could convince many of us with these cars to place an order.

Thanks for asking.... Kevin
  • Having a low mileage (56K) white 93, my car overall is in very good condition. The three things I wish I could fix are the seats, door panels and the armrest pads. In fact, my pads are the item that look the most worn. They have started to come apart from the support and are yellowing. (long answer)

Short answer is YES. Please order a run. If you want to make a package - have some white seats (leather) made up, headrests with the running pony and white/black door panels and white armrests and I am sure you could convince many of us with these cars to place an order.

Thanks for asking.... Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your input. We already do the door panels, upholstery and headrests. I think a limited run of these would be nice, just have to determine the demand. To my knowledge, just the 7 up, 92 feature and the triple white cars had white. Anyone know the total production numbers for the triple whites and the 7 ups?
  • [/quote]
    Anyone know the total production numbers for the triple whites and the 7 ups?[/quote]

There were 4,103 7-Up Cars built.
  • To my knowledge, just the 7 up, 92 feature and the triple white cars had white. Anyone know the total production numbers for the triple whites and the 7 ups?
    Beside the 7-ups just mentioned there were -
    [list]
    [*]2,019 1992 feature cars[/*]
    [*]1,500 1993 triple whites[/*]
    [*]384 of the yellow 1993s came with white interior[/*][/list]
    Also, non-limited edition Mustangs were offered with a white interior just some of the trim pieces were gray or red. I'm not sure of the years or quantities. For example, this is not a triple white but it is a 92 or 93 -

NonFeatureInterior2.jpg
  • Thanks for the info guys!!!! Ill keep you posted. I may need a good sample for color, anyone have anything NOS?
  • Lou I have a takeoff that is in great shape...I think it would be a great template...email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tntgall@hotmail.com">tntgall@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> for pics/more info
  • Emailing now, thanks!!!!
    Lou I have a takeoff that is in great shape...I think it would be a great template...email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tntgall@hotmail.com">tntgall@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> for pics/more info