found triple white

hello everyone i live in el paso tx. i did not know abut feature cars until after i bought it, thanks to this website. i was looking for a picture for one like mine, when i found it it was here, so this is where i read all about it. the a/c works ice cold no upgrades top works fine and is a 5 speed 1 of 444. i did the vin check and its real. i will be putting a new top original color and material of course, and re-upholster the leather front seats the rear is fine. last but not least some new rubbers. so once i'm done i will post some before and after pictures. i basically got it for free, paid $1,800 for it.

Comments

• Welcome to the "club"! What a nice surprise to find that out after you bought it. I'm looking forward to the before and after pictures. What is the mileage?
  • Sounds like a good deal! Post some pictures!
  • The white cars do slip by unnoticed sometimes. Great find!
  • thanx for the welcome and the replies the mileage is 56,309 i registered it today and it states am which stands for actual mileage. the top takes 2 weeks to arrive i ordered it from fox mustang restoration parts an internet supplier. once it arrives it takes one or two days to get installed, with the seats. once it is done i will post the pics. the before i already took, but i want to post at the same time. there are some very sweet rides at this site and it is very informational. it would be nice to sometime gather all the feature cars together somewhere, sometime. hauled or driven i'd be down for that. thanx again will be posting shortly.
  • Welcome to TWF!!!