Sturgis Mustang Rally 2010

edited December 2009 in Feature Events
Is anyone giving any thought to going to Sturgis SD Next September?

The date is Sept. 2nd - 6th. Here is a link to the Website. The schedule is for the 09 show but I was told it should stay the same except the dates will change. The pre-registration is current.

We have 11 Mustangs going from here. Tammy and I have already booked our room and we are working out our cruise route up there for our group. If anyone would like to join us I will pass along the info to you.

http://www.sturgismustangrally.com/s...tangrally.html

Jerry

Comments

• I would love to go out west for a show. We just have to check out what other plans we may have for next year. Thanks for the info though.
  • Hi,

Thanks for the heads up about Sturgis. I couldn't get the link to work so I searched for the link, but the site is not currently available.

So, when you all go to a rally and it's a long distance, do you drive or trailer your cars? I'd like to attend one of these some day, but it's a long way from RI to SD...

Thanks,
    Frankenstang
  • I drive mine to all events.

Out of the 12 going to SD now we have only 1 trailering. But he intends to drive it once there on the 200 mile poker run through the Bad Lands. I might add that it is a freshly restored 69 Mach.

My experience so far is more drive them than trailer. But it is a personal preference and also depends on the car.

A lot of Mustangs at MCA events are trailered but since the main judgeing is for cleaniness you can understand why.

Jerry
  • Have fun in Sturgis! We just moved from Rapid City to Montgomery AL. We really miss the scenic views but certainly not the weather - it was 11 degrees out there today. The Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Deadwood, and many more sights are all worthwhile to visit.