Hello. 93 triple white owner.

just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I have been checking out this site for awhile and finally got around to registering. I have a 93 triple white car. My parents purchased it new. Its almost all original. my father had the cats removed and pipe welded in shortly after it was purchased. It also has an ADS superchip. It is a 5 speed car. My mother drove the car regularly until 2004 and then parked it in her garage, where it stayed until a couple weeks ago. It needs lots of tlc. but it passed inspection last week and i have it registered and back on the road. It is going to be a tedious project getting it back clean and ack to it's former glory but it still puts a smile on my face. Wish me luck in the months ahead!

Comments

• Welcome to the site!

Looks like a fun project. Couple of coats of wax and itll be like new. 5- speed is rare! How many miles?

Ryan
  • 140,000. It needs a bit more than a couple of coats of wax:-) but thanks.
  • Hey welcome and enjoy the site. 140k on the clock awesome. I am sure there are many more miles left in her.
  • Welcome. Looks like a great project. I hope you keep us up to date on your progress and don't forget to register it in the registry here as well. I'll second Chet's comment - no doubt she has a lot more miles left in her. And it's great to keep a car in the family like that.