Best tires for factory wheel

edited July 2006 in Feature Mustangs
hey guys, been a while since I have been here. Looking for info on the best tires for my feature stang with the chrome ponies. Factory dimensions look to be 225/55/16 but was wondering if anything wider could work.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello I have 245/50/16 BF Goodridge TAs no rubbing issues on my stock pony rims. best bang for the buck when i bought them 4 years ago
  • Thanks for the response! Do you have a pic available if you don't mind? The other day. I noticed that I am definitely gonna need new tires soon and I'm kinda worried about the 245 sticking out from the wheel.

Edit: Also, what type of T/A do you have? The radial T/A's? I was thinking about the KDW T/A's
  • hey! just got registered here. we have 245/45/zr16 yokahoma advan032r tires and the car is lowered 1 1/2 inches, stock rims. no rubbing issues with about 1/4 inch to the inner lip of the front fenders and are just at or a little out from the rear flaps. they have superior traction, are a bit noisy, no complaints!! good luck (but you have probably gotten new ones by now!) lisa