1992 and 1993 feature car nos parts

edited April 2010 in For sale/wanted
Hi I have some NOS parts for feature cars , I'm looking to sell.

I have a set of brand new ford NOS floor mats for the yellow car still in unopened originol box $165.00.

4 brand new ford NOS Pearl colored center caps $150.00. In originol box's

4 brand new NOS ford chrome pony wheel center caps $150.00

4 used ford chrome pony wheels in excellent shape
(9 out of 10 shape) no rash nice!! with all four ford chrome center center caps also in excellent shape. $450.00 plus actual shipping.
Let me know if interested in any parts I may be willing to deal if you buy more than one thing make offer. All items would be actual shipping. If u are more comfortable I can set up a buy it now on ebay and arrange for u to buy it, if not I will deal direct. My ebay rating is 144 100%. Thanks

Comments

• I AM INTERESTED IN THE 92 CENTER CAPS. MORE IMFO PLEASE.
    THANKS
  • I'm going to my storage tonight to pick stuff up and I can take some pics. Thanks
  • I'm going to pick up the center caps tonight, I beleive they are all in the originol ford boxes, I'm not sure if there opened or not? But they are all brand new NOS Thanks
  • I am interested in the chrome center caps. Did you get pics? Thanks!
  • John is going to try and get the pics posted. Both the chrome and pearl center caps are in perfect condition, They are both NOS as I mentioned. Unfortunately I cant find the originol boxes , when I bought them I took them out and bubble wrapped them for protection(i'm a bug) but I gaurentee there all in perfect shape, brand new ford.
  • All, I will be posting them this afternoon. I'm having problems getting them from my email while I'm at ...errrr... work.
  • John you tha man. Multi tasker!
  • John you tha man. Multi tasker!
    Shhh. Don't tell my boss. :)
  • Here are the pics. Sorry, but I couldn't figure out a way to make the thumbnail image link to the full size.

novak_chrome_centers_1_thumb.jpgfull size

novak_chrome_centers_2_thumb.jpgfull size

novak_white_centers_2_thumb.jpgfull size

novak_white_centers_1_thumb.jpgfull size
  • Thanks for posting the pics John.

Novak - I sent you a pm. thanks
  • I am very interested in the Opal Center Caps, I sent a PM....
  • Thanks for posting the pics John I appreciate it.

Adam
  • Got my center caps. Thanks Adam!!!
  • Sorry, lost some posts here due to the March 13, 2010 server outage.

173Mustang on Mar 10, 2010 6:35:40 PM said:
    what would shipping on the wheels to Kentucky be??
    173 Mustang: I lost your forum registration. Please re-register if you are reading this.
  • Got the parts Adam.....look great...thanks