Finaly made a deal on my TWF. Picking it up tonight!

edited March 2010 in Feature Mustangs
I've sold my '66 coupe and I've located a good TWF and am in the process of making a deal. The car has some damage but it all appears fixable (dented rocker, broken splash shield, and a lot of paint). However, one of the wheels was also damaged and will not be repairable. How big of a problem am I looking at finding one correct wheel?

The top leaks a bit in a car wash at the front top edge of the drivers side window. Common?

Also the AC compressor clutch is nf. Prob not a big deal.

Comments

• Wheels appear on Ebay from time to time, there are some on there now. My 93 since new leaked at the car wash when using the hose. I have a an AC unit I pulled off with 18,000 miles on it,,,,,,
  • Finally made a deal on a TWF with less than 30k miles!

Picking it up tonight and taking it directly to the body shop in the AM to have the few minor issues corrected.
  • Good luck with your new TWF, TulsaBill!

frankenstang
  • Congrats! Please post pics when you get it.
  • Congrats.
    I will assume your name means you are from Tulsa or live there. I have had my Feature there 2 years ago for the Cobra Shellby National and then again last summer at the Green Country Mustang Club show. Also had my MG Midget there in Sand Springs for the Euro Motor Extravaganza car show 3 years ago, I also drove it there.
    Enjoy your TWF,
    Jerry
  • Yeah, the Mid America Shelby meets are always amazing in Tulsa. We go every year and see 3-4 feature cars.

Congrats on the new car! Post some pictures when you can!
  • I met youi at the Tulsa show last sept. You had the only feature car so I took notice. I hope to have mine in the show this year.
  • Bill, let me know about the Green Country Mustang Show and I will try to come down for it. It would be great to have 2 Features there. The only time that I have shown mine with other Features was at the MCA Nationals in Mustang OK. in 2007 and then there were only 4 of us and one wasn't showing. 1) TWF not showing but was there Saturday, 1) Vibrant Red and 2) Yellows both with black.
    Jerry

Click on my user name and you will find my email.
  • I'll also be going to the MCA show in Mustang OK this June (if I can get the car ready by then)
  • I am not entering the show but I will be down there on Saturday June 5th to check it out and see some other friends that are entering.
    Jerry