My 92

edited April 2010 in Feature Mustangs
This is my new ride, The paint was faded badly when I first got it, but with a little time it seems to be looking better! :-)
This is my first attempt to post a pic on here, Hope this works..dsc02668.jpg

Comments

• Good looking vert! I love how that shade of red glows when the sun hits it just right.
  • Car looks great. Enjoy it.
  • Sweet ride, cruzin gt! I've always love the red Ford used in '92, but was always fearful of getting the white interior with kids and pets... :) Good luck!

frankenstang
  • Thanks guys! I think I've lost count of the hours I've put into polishing it now, Maybe 20..
  • She is looking good!! ;-)
  • Thanks Vibrant! Hey, Is your paint slightly darker on the inside of your fender wells and back fire panel?? I'm not sure if mine has been re-painted that way or is that stock?
  • It looks really really good. Nice job. Great pics.
    Jerry
  • Very nice! So are you 16? At 17 I thought I was the youngest on here. Oh, and this is just personal opinion, but I would take those mud flaps off, NOW! Sorry, just kinda ruin the great look of the car.

Welocome to TWF!
  • No Rare, I wish I was 16 again!! Going be 34 in July, I was thinking the same thing on the flaps too! Just haven't had the time to take them off yet..
  • Thanks Vibrant! Hey, Is your paint slightly darker on the inside of your fender wells and back fire panel?? I'm not sure if mine has been re-painted that way or is that stock?

I think it might be, but I cant swear to it.
    I will take a look when I see my Stang.
    Right now she is in the hospital, she post I made.
  • I kind of like the mudflaps....
  • I like the mud flaps, too. And they're practical in keeping road crap and sand from ruining the paint. Hmmm, maybe I'll get some after I figure out how to install my weatherstripping.

frankenstang