1992 feature on ebay 4/10

edited April 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Just wanted to let anyone here who has interest in the 92 Feature on ebay right now- 4-14-10 last 3 of VIN 601, that the car has the wrong mileage listed. I almost bought that car from private party for a driver about 3 months ago for like 4K, and the miles then were 116K.

Comments

• Tom, thanks for providing the heads up. Interesting that now the sellers has added the following text:
    On Apr-15-10 at 04:15:16 PDT, seller added the following information:
    The mileage was exempted on the title four years ago due to the age of the vehicle.

On Apr-15-10 at 04:17:44 PDT, seller added the following information:
    It has a five digit odometer and it reads 16,770 No misrepresentation intended.
    Also, I find it interesting that the mileage is listed as 76,700. I updated my auction tracking to reflect this development.
  • Yeah, I sent him a message through ebay telling him I knew the car's history and he had the wrong mileage listed. Just trying to keep a potential buyer aware.
  • 4k sounds like a fair price for that many miles. Any reason you couldn't do the deal 3 months ago?
  • Just didn't have the greatest feeling about it in my gut. Car has unexplained paint work driver side (look at frame brace below door)/over spray and overspray on wiper cover motor wire. Has a 1993 tape deck also. It needed the top replaced also. With all that being said it still was a good deal at 4k. I ended up buying an 86 GT vert instead. It came from California, was bought from orig. owner and is a beautiful-original survivor. It still has orig exhaust on it.