Who has more than one Feature?

edited April 2010 in Feature Mustangs
My daily driver (Pontiac Grand AM) got totalled last week and I am considering using the settlement money to buy a second feature car. Just curious who else has more than one.

Comments

• I've been thinking about it. There are a few features for sale in my area. One that has my interest is a white 93 auto with 111K miles. Mostly stock. Only "issue" is the owner put a black top on the car! The trouble is the top is fairly new. I will have a tough time justifying replacing the top although it is wrong. I will know it but most people who see it will not. They will just see a Mustang with a black top and to be honest, most of the time it will be down anyway. The best part though is that he is only asking in the mid 3's. It's crazy how cheap these cars are right now!!
  • There was a member of this site who had 3 but I am not sure if he has them all anymore?
  • It would be nice, but if I was going to buy another Fox, it wouldnt be a convertible, Id love a 1991-1993 GT hatch 5speed!
  • It would be nice, but if I was going to buy another Fox, it wouldnt be a convertible, Id love a 1991-1993 GT hatch 5speed!
    Yeah right now I am looking at a low mile 93 coupe. I have never had one and thought it might be cool.
  • I think the value is right on fox mustangs right now. They have that right potential for long term appeal in that many people owned (or like me...wanted) one back in the day in that the "collector car crowd" will see them positively. No, they won't achieve legendary status or price like the late 60's muscle cars, but they will always have their niche. Fox or feature--it will never be your 401k, but you will always find solid appeal for these cars (and hopefully parts).

I was amazed when I sold my first fox (the '91 5.0), it went to a "kid" in his twenties---too young to have been there the first time around, but maybe just old enough a young kid to see them or parent have one. I sold a mustang transmission recently to another 20-something. So, I think you have a large demographic of interest 20's -50's year old right now who might like these cars---that's a good recipe for collectibility in my book. And there's enough around to find some inexpensive ones.