Window Sticker / Build Sheet

edited August 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Hey folks!

Does anyone have a high resolution scan (even in multiple parts) of an original 1993 TWF Dealer Window Sticker they could send me? I am working an a reporduction, not to try to fool anyone, just for shows and the like...

Also, if anyone has any other high resolution scanned original promotional materials, that would be AWESOME!

Thanks!
Anton

Comments

• You could also contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rwhite302@yahoo.com">rwhite302@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->. He reproduces the window stickers. I think you would be very happy with his work.
  • My goal is to actually put it together myself to use in a collage for a sign...

Anyone?

Thanks!
    Anton
  • WOW! Nobody has a decent copy of their Original Window sticker? I'm surprised...
  • Hey I got a pretty good scan. Shoot me your email address and I will forward it to you. Take care.
  • I would also like to have a copy of this window sticker. I would greatly appreciate it!!

email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:missnlinc@netzero.com">missnlinc@netzero.com</a><!-- e -->
    Thanks
  • Just sent you the copy I have. Hope it helps. Take care. Chet
  • Got the scan of the window sticker, looks great. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
  • <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cougster@gmail.com">cougster@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!
  • Just sent it to you. Best of luck with your project.