1993 Canary Yellow Custom License Plate Ideas?

edited September 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I posted and I sure do apologize. I am an admin on a large Mustang site and that keeps my free time accounted for.

A question best suited for this site and I know you all can help me out. We've had the car a year now and I am anxious to get new plates for the car. The old NJ plates that are on there are from my very first car, so you can imagine how beat up they are.

I want to get a custom plate and this is all we have come up with:

93LXLE
or
FEACHER

Someone in NJ already has FEATURE :(

You have to have 7 letters/numbers - but must have 3 letters.

Neither of them say "That's IT" to me.... I just keep postponing ordering them because I can't figure out anything cool.

Any ideas for this '93 Canary Yellow?

Thanks in advance,

Judi

Comments

• A few WE considered for our '92, updated for your '93 as needed:

LTDED93
    CLASS 93
    18AGAIN (taken already for us)
    SNNYDAZ
    VIBRANT
    YELOPNY
    93 FOX

in the end (since many were taken for us, went with what the wife wanted: SUNYDAY) for ours.
  • Here are a couple I thought of.

RARE93
    FOXBODY
    10F1503
    LIMITED
  • 1 QUIK 93
    2 BAD 4 U
    N IT 4 LUV
  • In my state we get six letters. I have seen "CANARY" on a 1993 feature car. Growing up, the older kid down the block had a Red fox body GT that left an impression on me. His plate was RED PNY. I always thought that was a great one. With seven characters I might recommend YLWPONY in addition to the variation of that above. Or, if you are all stock, you might be more MLWYLW.
  • Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for the fantastic ideas! I have complied a list and am promising myself to pick one this weekend!! I will let you all know what we pick ~ thanks again, I really appreciate the help!

Judi
  • Forgot to include our favorite--"LILRED" but this was taken for us as well (we still call it lil' red anyway though).

Maybe, LILYELO ??? Good luck with your choice--let us know!! :)