low mile triple white--bring your wallet!

Comments

• wow, that's high. "top never lowered". I really doubt that.

fwiw, I find a lot of feature cars on autotrader using this URL:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchres ... 4585430733
  • Hi, I'm new to this site! I have a question about my red 92 limited edition. I bought it from the original owner, and I'm curious if it is rare to have a non a/c car? Also, the code on the rearend is an E. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Joe
  • I bought a non a/c car a few years back and thought it was something pretty unique. I thought possibly I was buying one of only a few made that way. There were plenty of cars built/ordered in 1992 without a/c. The rarity I think lies in the fact that the dealer didn't add on the a/c once they got the car. I have seen plenty of factory non air cars with dealer installed a/c. I still like the fact that my car is a non a/c car. I think the m code for axle is 2.73 gears, z code (5speed only) would be 3.08 and E code(auto only) is 3.27. The M/E code would be the optional rear gear. It was a no-cost option for the year, I believe. I think non a/c cars for 1993 are more rare than 1992 because in 1992 air had to be ordered (optional) but in 1993 I think air was part of the 245a package and had to be deleted. I know of only 4 1993 non a/c cars, 1 non a/c 7up, and about 20 1992.
  • Very nice white feature car. Hope the owner comes close to the asking price, but not likely in this market.

Yes, any feature car, or '92 Mustang in general, w/o a/c is rare. Rare does not mean more desirable, though. The old adage of what was popular then will be popular at some point in the future. In late model cars, it is popular to have a/c. Living in coastal Texas, it is a necessity. If you live in the right climate, enjoy it, no matter how it is optioned.