Selling the '92 with 20,000 miles on it.

edited December 2010 in For sale/wanted
Here is the link to the ebay ad...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mus ... sQ5fTrucks

$14,500 OBO

Comments

• Hey Ryan,

I saw your other post on value and was laying in bed last night thinking "maybe I should try to talk him out of it." I'm sure your decision is well thought out so I won't!

I just made sure my ebay tracking is listing your auction. My automated search script did not pick it up so I tried to figure out why. One thing I did notice is that when I tried to find it through the general ebay navigation (ebay motors > Cars & Trucks > Ford > Mustang > 1992) I don't see yours listed in the dozen or so cars listed. Your auction correctly shows as being in ebay motors > Cars & Trucks > Ford > Mustang so my guess is that it is a year thing. You might want to check your auction to make sure you have year specified everywhere it can be.
  • Funding another car?
  • Hey best of luck with the sale. I hope you have something as nice lined up to replace it with. Take care. Chet
  • (Rare 92) speak's for itself. Keep it!!!
  • I found a 2011 Mustang GT/CS. It's amazing and it's also a 6- speed standard. So much fun to drive. When I'm in College next year, the 92 will just sit there and rot
  • Looks like your ride is going to sell for you. Hope you enjoy the 11 GT/CS as much.
  • Don't forget to use the MCA x plan pricing for the new car.
  • Hey congrats on the sale of your car. Hope you enjoy the new ride as much. Make sure you keep us up to date on it. Take care.
  • Car did not sell. I am so sick of dealing with people. I will take $12,500 if anyone is interested.
  • What happened? Did you get a "I didn't mean to bid, my finger slipped" ebay loser?

12.5 is pretty darn reasonable, I think you'll get it, depending on how long you can wait.
  • Wow I am sorry to hear about your trouble with Ebay bidders. I too had some issues with them when we were selling our 98 Cobra. Big pain!! Best of luck with sale again.
  • No offense, might be telling you something my friend. Hang on to it.
  • So I see this up now under a dealer listing on ebay. Did you trade it in?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-0L-ONL ... 5ade0db679
  • Still pretty cool to see one on a dealership's SHOWROOM floor.