Finaly getting my car back.

edited December 2010 in Feature Mustangs
My Triple White had some minor damage when I bought and on day one my daughter put a huge dent in the door. My paint and body guy has had it for almost 4 months but I get it back this afternoon!!! Just in time to put it up for the Winter.

Just the week before I bought the car the guys sister put it in a ditch fiddling with her ipod. The body damage was not too bad but there was a barbed wire fence involved so almost every panel had to be painted. My guy is very particular and since he does not spot paint we ended up repainting virtually the whole car. We did not talk about it when I dropped it off but I am hoping he went the extra mile and did the wheels too. If not that will be on the punch list for next Spring.

Comments

• i know the dream--waiting for spring now... :D
  • If he didn't spray the rims, I suggest POWDER COAT/ Paint.
  • So how did the paint job turn out?
  • pretty good. There are a couple small fish eyes in the hood but we are going to wait till spring and see if the paint shrinks any before doing anything about them. The wheels did not get sprayed and my paint guy is recommending powder coating instead of paint. I wanted to keep things original but he made a good case for it.
  • Good choice on the POWDER COATING. It will be worth it in the long run.