Happy Holidays!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy holiday. My car is away for the winter so I tend to live vicariously through those of you in warmer climates. For me, the discussions here keep this hobby active through the off season.

I hope everyone gets something on their wish list for their steed and that your winter projects go as planned. I hope 2011 will bring a great show season and plenty of warm weather, top down drives.

Happy Holidays!

John

Comments

• Merry CHRISTMAS to all, especially to our TROOP's defending our FREEDOM around the globe. (GOD BLESS YOU) As for gift's, I hope your trunk's are filled full of all the goodie's you asked for. Guy's & Gal's keep this website active in the upcoming year it truly is the BEST.
  • Happy Holidays to you too!

I always take off the last two weeks of the year since I have to use all my vacation or loose it on Jan 1. I have a punch list of things to do to the mustang while I am away from work. Unfortunately it's getting off to a bad start. I wanted to replace my radiator cap and overflow bottle cap with correct OEM parts but the vendor sent me the wrong items. The overflow cap does not fit on the low watter sensor (apparently you have to get a whole new sensor to get the correct cap) and the radiator cap has the wrong warning text and is a plastic unit rather than aluminum.

Still on the list are new door/body weatherstips, new air deflector, ashtary door fix, new battery cables, refinish prop-rod and upper radiator brackets and replace the air bag warning sticker under the hood. I have a newer ford Taurus so I am going to swap the Motorcraft battery in that car w/ the interstate bat in the triple white. Hopefully I get two nice days where I can back the car out of the garage and get it all done.
  • I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy holiday. My car is away for the winter so I tend to live vicariously through those of you in warmer climates. For me, the discussions here keep this hobby active through the off season.

I hope everyone gets something on their wish list for their steed and that your winter projects go as planned. I hope 2011 will bring a great show season and plenty of warm weather, top down drives.

Happy Holidays!

John
    Hey Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back at ya. Thanks for a great forum to talk about our favorite rides!! Hope 2011 is great for all.
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALABAMA !
  • Hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas!

I'm very thankful that my brother, who has been serving in Afghanistan for nearly a year and was originally going to return in a week or so, arrived safely at 8:30am on Christmas morning! He left just after his son was born, so he got to be home for his son's first Christmas!