*4-Brand New Triple White Ford Factory Wheels In Original Ford Boxes*

edited December 2010 in For sale/wanted
I have a set of 4 Brand NEW in the box Ford Factory Wheels for the Triple White. These haven't been painted, or ever mounted. They are brand new in the box. Ford Part # F3ZC1007EA

John? Remember the wheels special about 5 yrs ago or so with the wheels out of a Florida Ford Dealer? You had posted it on here and a few of us got lucky. I was one of them.
No center caps since I just sold my triple white fox on CL of all places. I was going to mount these wheels at some time, but never got around to it.

I am only offering them here at this time, I haven't posted them anywhere else. Figured I'd give fellow owners the first shot at them. As you all know, they are VERY rare and a once in a blue you'll find them in Ford boxes all original and BRAND NEW.

I am asking $1200, but willing to do a little talking. I see a link on here for "refinished" wheels for $230 ea with a trade in. Brand New Ford Factory Wheels Sealed in the Box. Very Rare Find. PM me for photos. Will ship anywhere!

SST
whl3.jpg 235.7K

Comments

• You mean the ones from NPD that cost $110 each......Good luck..
  • W/O center caps $1200 is a tough sell. The last set of NOS wheels I saw went for like $1000 on ebay WITH caps. It's nice to have factory wheels but the caps are the real plumb.
  • Well, I mentioned that I was willing to talk. What is NPD?

Chances are if you already own a Triple White that is any kind of decent conditon, you have the center caps just like I did. Ya jkupka, like these wheels are worth $110 ea. I don't think so.
  • That's my point. If someone has a car w/ correct wheels and center caps then buying a set of wheels w/o caps for $400 each is a little pointless.

If someone has incorrect wheels and wants to be correct then buying a set w/o caps does them no good either because they still can't use them. I guess they could use them but I'd go w/ something else before I rolled w/o caps.

Maybe you'll get lucky and find the guy who has a set of caps but no wheels. He might pay $1200 but I'll doubt it. $600 - $800 is more likely.

I'm always looking for a set of wheels with caps as a backup. My fear is that some day at a show someone is going to steel my original center caps and I'll be stuck w/ few options. Good wheels show up on CL often but so far none in easy driving range and folks on CL don't want to ship.
  • *Whistle* that wheel looks pristine.

As for no center caps, agree they are rare too, but why not just paint the silver caps to match?--cheaper than painting 4 silver 5 star ponies.
  • Well, I mentioned that I was willing to talk. What is NPD?

Chances are if you already own a Triple White that is any kind of decent conditon, you have the center caps just like I did. Ya jkupka, like these wheels are worth $110 ea. I don't think so.

NPD = National Parts Depot. The deal for the NOS wheels was through their Florida warehouse at the time. Although, I think they went for slightly less than the $110 that jkupka is referring to. I think it was in the $90 range.

I have some on my car with the original factory center caps. My original wheels had a lot of curb rash, paint wear, etc. Centers had some minor scratches and look just fine. I'm sure someone out there must be in the same situation where they need wheels but the centers are good enough.
  • did you ever sell your wheels
  • Hi,

No, I still have the wheels, I just haven't been pushing too hard to sell them. Open to "reasonable" offers.