Wish List

edited December 2010 in Feature Mustangs
Does anyone have anything special on the Wish List [[-o<] for their beloved steed?

Comments

• I have one...clean dry roads to drive on over the winter. :-)
  • I hope someone ask's for a set of front floormats for a YELLOW feature, so that set on e-bay will finally sale.
  • Wish to get mine out of the paint shop. It has some minor damage when I bought it and then my daughter put a big dent in the door edge. It's been in the shop for three months today. Last week when I called he said it was going into paint at the end of last week or the begining of this week so hopfully I'll have it in the next few days.
  • I hope someone ask's for a set of front floormats for a YELLOW feature, so that set on e-bay will finally sale.
    :D LOL.

Two sets, now.
  • I must have JINXED us.
    Great comment!! I too would like to see it gone. But for the asking price it may take someones left arm to buy it?
  • 2 sets = $700.00 oh my my!!!

If they were the open pony design, I may consider spending that kind of money.
  • Does anyone have anything special on the Wish List [[-o<] for their beloved steed?

A good detailing. I have not seen my whole car in 2 years. It is buried in storage.
  • John, my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas for my car? I told her only (1) thing - a TRIPLE WHITE FOX sticker. She should be placing an order soon. I hope anyway!!!
  • Pedals
    Floor mats
    Drilled and slotted rotors for the front

We will see what happens LOL :-D
  • Would love to get a Cobra R hood. I bought mine modded from the previous owner so the originality is pretty much gone.

Oh, also since it is 20 degrees out a warm weekend so I can take it out with the top down!!
  • 3.73 gears to help with the fun factor and new exhaust system since the original is getting a little thin in places
  • I know there is not much time left, but Ron E. just emailed me with a suggestion for the Ford Mustang Pony Folding Chair on amazon.

Personally, I asked for another of Ron's suggestion from a previous year - Black Mustang Fender Gripper
  • I got 2 of the things on my wish list!

5.0 floor mats
    New clutch and brake pedals :-)
  • Cool You must have been GOOD all year long. LOL