Triple white in famous music video

edited February 2011 in Feature Mustangs
Ok, maybe this is old news, but I couldn't find mention of it in the search--it's not a new video.

However, the music video to Fergie's "Glamorous" song (2007) has lyrics about "reminiscing when I had a mustang." The video shows a TW. Wonder who it belongs to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0SyUgw98tE

Comments

• I saw that somewhere else. Cool.
  • An interesting thing is that if you watch the part with the TW, she doesn't seem to be that comfortable driving it--appears to stomp on the brakes a little hard at the drive-thru, then guns it a little taking off (you can see the back seat passenger lurch a little bit). --Not that smooth :)
  • If I am not mistaken, isn't there a Feature in the video
    for "Vanilla Ice, Ice baby"?

I think it appears during the verse.."rolling in my 5.0 with my rag top down so my hair can blow"......
  • If I am not mistaken, isn't there a Feature in the video
    for "Vanilla Ice, Ice baby"?

I think it appears during the verse.."rolling in my 5.0 with my rag top down so my hair can blow"......

Not likely a feature--song came out around 89-90.
  • Back in 2007 Fergie's mustang came up on Ebay, well atleast that is what the seller claimed. It was white but from what I remember not a Feature and looked pretty tired.

If you see her other video's she did have other mustangs in it, so she must be a fan.
  • Foxalicious