WTB OE LX bumper cover and spoiler- Help!

edited December 2006 in For sale/wanted
I wrecked my car a while back. I'm trying to get new parts to fix it but the front bumper cover and spoiler are not available through Ford anymore. Please help with parts or suggestions! I have a triple white car. :(

Comments

• I would do two things:

1. Check the j-yards in your area

2. Ask some of these people on here for parts cars

3. Buy after market bumpers and let your local body shop prime and paint them properly. Plastic can be painted, but the prep chems are expensive!

Good Luck,

JD
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:M1MustangParts@yahoo.com">M1MustangParts@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
    JerseyGirlRacing.com
  • I have never purchased from them but you might try MPS Auto salvage. They specialize in used parts for late model Mustangs. This page has a listing for a used bumper cover as well as an aftermarket one. May want to comfirm if the used ones are OEM, or not, though. They also part out cars and occasinally, but rarely, have feature cars. I hear that the parts from them go fast, though.

Also, there is Performance Parts, Inc. I bought a set of feature car floor mats from them a few years ago.

With either of these please, their inventory is always changing so you may want to check back often.

John