Window Sticker

edited April 2011 in Feature Mustangs
Just seen on e-bay, a DEALERS window sticker from a 1993 YELLOW feature. It is under (Ford Mustang Special Edition Convertible Sticker 1993).

Comments

• link please.
  • Go to e-bay- type in 1993 mustang and look for (Ford Mustang Special Edition Convertible Sticker 1993). For some odd reason my computer will not post the link. Sorry!!!
  • Many people do not realize how much more expensive the Feature Cars were than a Cobra of the same year. Your looking at 20% more. Mine stickered ever higher with the cd player.
  • Curious, how much did the CD player add to the price?
    Jerry
  • IIRC, it added around $600. Very expensive for the time.
  • This is probably getting off topic, but since we started here.

Also since I bought the sticker on ebay. That should make this post legit, ;) Figured I might not see one again for a while. :D

Got another question though.
    How many of you have the factory amp under the passenger seat?

Make that 2 questions.
    Did it come with any of the cars with cassette's or just with the CD player?

Jerry
  • IIRC, it added around $600. Very expensive for the time.
    That's correct. $629 from what I read. Trivia: 1993 was the first year for a factory CD player in any Mustang.
    Got another question though.
    How many of you have the factory amp under the passenger seat?
    I do. Factory CD in mine. But, it doesn't play CDs anymore.
    Make that 2 questions.
    Did it come with any of the cars with cassette's or just with the CD player?
    I think the cassette with premium sound option meant the inclusion of the factory amp.

Jerry, I was bidding as well at the end there. I thought it would make a good addition to my literature collection. I don't have the original for my car. :( I think I made you pay more, though. Sorry about that.

Speaking of window stickers, I was wondering if someone who has one (preferably triple white but yellow would be fine, too.) would email me a high quality scan. I'm looking for color and print worthy at 300 DPI, I guess. All I have are low res scans that I have downloaded from ebay and the like.
  • I have one I can send you. Hope it helps!
  • John I have one, if you will shoot me your email, I'll send it your way.
  • Hi John,
    I figured it could be someone on here bidding also. :D

Still got it for around what I wanted to pay. Had my bid set quite a bit higher. Didn't figure I would get another chance to buy one. ;)

Mine will play a CD but you have to keep a CD in it because when you play the radio it keeps going and trying to play a CD. With a CD in it it works like it should. Weird. :?:

Jerry

PS: when I get this I will see how well it will scan. My wife has a high res scanner she uses to scan for her embroidery so she can digitize the images.
    Thought I would attach a pic of a practice run.
  • I bid on the sticker as well. I too thought it would be a cool addition to the collection of stuff.. Congrats on winning..
  • John I have one for a TRIPLE WHITE if you will shoot me your email, I'll send it your way.
    Awesome. For my email, see here: http://triplewhitefox.com/about
  • John I told you wrong, window sticker was for a YELLOW feature not a WHITE (sorry). I still emailed it to you, hope it helps.
  • Mine will play a CD but you have to keep a CD in it because when you play the radio it keeps going and trying to play a CD. With a CD in it it works like it should. Weird. :?:

Mine won't give the CD back, but plays them fine.
  • John, how did that window sticker project work out ?
  • John, how did that window sticker project work out ?
    Well, actually, I haven't started it. I am hoping to have the time soon. Thanks for checking.