NOS TWF FLOOR MATS

edited March 2011 in For sale/wanted
I sold my 23000 mi white feature car, it was picked up saturday.
I have an extra set of new in ford box front floor mats, the ones with the carved and embroidered mustang horse in mat. part #PPI-4K98-L2 LH
AND WPPI-4K98-R-2 RH, included is FORD customer service installation instructions. I thought I would offer here before ebay
200.00 including ups to any U.S. address.
my email add <!-- e --><a href="mailto:allkuttool@sbcglobal.net">allkuttool@sbcglobal.net</a><!-- e -->
thanks chuck

Comments

• mats are sold.
  • Since I am getting the NOS mats and will only use them for shows; I have my used 30k mile mats for sale. They are in excellent shape and I will steam clean them before shipping. $100 shipped anywhere in the US.
  • Which pony do they have? Yellow w/ yellow inset, Yellow w/ black inset, or black w/ black inset. If yellow w/ black, please email pics to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gulfcoastgreen@yahoo.com">gulfcoastgreen@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->.
  • Sorry, black on black. I'll put us some pics in the next few days.
  • Pics of the mats I have for sale. These are not NOS but they only had 30k miles on them and they look very good. After giving them a good shampooing I see that I prob did not need to buy new mats as these are just as good.

Make me an offer.
  • how much is the ford floor mats sold? I looking for this part all night long and I can't find a cheap one. thanks!
  • I paid $200 for the NOS mats and I sold my used ones for $75