Happy New Year and thanks for participating!

edited January 2007 in Feature Mustangs
I just wanted to take a moment as we head into a new year to thank everyone for participating in this site. Without its members it would not be the same. You make this site a success.

I have met many new people through this site. Some of which I have actually met in person. At one car show this year I was approached by another attendee and was asked if I was "John from triplewhitefox.com". It was a pretty cool experience to be recognized.

This forum has been active for almost two years and I see that we just passed the 400 post mark. That's a great success. I have seen a lot of feature car owners help other feature car owners and can't think of anything I'd like to see better. I don't have as much time to spend on this site as I would like. I think everyone can relate to the feeling of not having enough time to do the things we love to do. I promise to keep up with it, though. I try to get to everyone's emails but I may be a little behind on some of the updates and picture posting.

2007 should be a great year. Don't forget about Carlisle in June 2007. I need to start more formal planning for the event. I can't wait! I hope to meet many more of you in person there.

Happy New Year!

John

Comments

• All I can say is "THANKS FOR A GREAT SITE JOHN" it is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Jerry
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! TO ALL!!! JOHN ,,THANKS FOR HAVING THIS SITE. JOEL