New toy

edited April 2011 in Feature Mustangs
Just picked up a rare 5 speed at a steal of a price!!! Better pics to come once it is cleaned up and get my camera. This was taking at dusk with a old phone.

Unnamed.jpg

Comments

• Congratulations! How many miles?
  • 68k 1 owner! How do I find out all the stats?
  • Lucky dog you bought that car right....I just called tonight and they said it was gone...good luck!
  • Lucky dog you bought that car right....I just called tonight and they said it was gone...good luck!

I was first to call on it! They tried adding a $1000 to the price but in the end they didn't know what they had. I had to send them a check without knowing they would hold it.
  • If there is (anything) to be known about a TRIPLE WHITE feature, you found the right place. Congrats on the find.
  • Did you get any documentation with the car from the orig. owner like window sticker etc?
    I'm guessing the stat you can't find elsewhere on this site is which of the 1500 yours is. There is information on who to contact for that on this sites registry page. While there you might considering registering. The stat I am now intrigued by is how much you paid (if you don't mind sharing, that is).
  • Sure didn't! Was an original owner purchased at the dealership and traded in there. The Mgr said he would call the owner to see if they had the boot as it was not with it. Anybody know where you can pick one up otherwise. Did they really only make 444 with a stick? How do you find out what # you have?
    I'm guessing the stat you can't find elsewhere on this site is which of the 1500 yours is. There is information on who to contact for that on this sites registry page. While there you might considering registering. The stat I am now intrigued by is how much you paid (if you don't mind sharing, that is).

$4999 + 200 doc fee and $650 to have it shipped to ATL. It needs some TLC. Body is straight I have noticed 3 little dings and a handful of rock chips on the front hood. Other than that the seats have no tears or rips just needs a good scrubbing(any advice). I am excited I also have a 93 Lightning in the garage and 07 S331 SC. I was originally looking for a notch back and found this car on autotrader and couldnt resist.
  • Late model resto and national parts depot both sell white conv boots. I don't know how close to oem they are but they claim to use the same grain vinyl to match.

congrats. You better hide that thing in a garage like you stole it!
  • Congratulatons!! She's a beauty!