edited January 2007 in Member introductions
Hi all
Thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Chuck
Currently living in the heartland of Illinois. I've owned mustangs for obout 10 years,
mostly 64.5, 65, and 66 Kcodes, I presently have a 65 Kcode
numbers matchings fastback GT, and 2 weeks ago I purchased
a 20000 mile 93 White feature car, all vin number stickers appear to be in the proper places and in order with Buck tag present.
Looking foward to learning more obout these cars, I'm sure I will have some questions.

Comments

• Hi Chuck,

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have had a nice selection of classics! It also sounds like you found a nice feature car! How did you find it?

Go ahead and ask away if you have questions. There are some really knowledgeable people that stop by here.

John
  • A friend of mine found it, the car was about 60 miles from me so no shipping charges. It's a very nice car, built Mar 17th. No mods
    everything orig except tires and battery. Is there a way of telling what sequence number my car is of the 1500 produced?
    Anyone know what the first set of numbers on the buck tag represents? Looking for some NOS floor mats, are the mats reproduced, mine are good but I wanted new ones.
    Chuck
  • Hey Chuck awesome find with the feature as for the buck tag it does give certain info like that the car is really a feature car and as for the vin sequence there is a fellow by the name of Terry Mccoy from Coloma MI whom runs a registry for the Feature as well he was able to break down our vin as to what day the car was built how many were built that day and how many were produced with the transmission and top as well as interior combo. By the way we have a Yellow feature blk top and int. As for the floor mats they White cars seem to be pretty tough to find and somewhat pricey. I have not seen any reproductions out there to date. Hope this helps and take care. Sincerely Chet Zeidler.
  • there is a fellow by the name of Terry Mccoy from Coloma MI whom runs a registry

Chet, you beat me to it. Thanks for answering that. I'll only add that Terry's contact information is here .