edited January 2007 in Feature Mustangs
HEY EVERYONE, DID THEY MAKE BOTH ( IN THE 92 FEATURE ) VIBRANT RED AND PERFORMANCE RED ? I SEE IN SOME ADDS PEOPLE CALL THERE CAR VIBRANT RED ,MY PAINT CODE ( EY )PERFORMANCE RED OR AM I WRONG ? THATS WHY I LIKE IT HERE
TO ASK QUESTIONS!!!! ALLMOST FORGOT MAYBE QUESTION FOR JOHN BUT UNDER MLDG MINE HAS( M )BUT NOT A( M )IN THE DROPDOWN BOX. OK I'LL STOP FOR NOW!!!! THANKS JOEL

Comments

• Hey Joel,

I can't say that I have ever fully got this clear in my own mind. Most references that I have refer to EY as Performance Red and Ford definitely uses that (and only that) in literature related to the 1992 feature car. Although, in 1993 Ford had a Vibrant Red and I also seen one source that uses the code EY for the 1993 Vibrart Red.

From my memory, I have seen a 1993 Vibrant Red and it is not the same as the 1992 Performance Red.

When I get time, I will look into this some more. Now I am curious.
  • THANKS JOHN, IT'S PROBALLY JUST WHAT THEY CALL A 92 VIBRANT WHEN REALLY IT'S PERFORMANCE RED. ANY IDEA ON THE M MOULDING ? THANKS JOEL
  • ANY IDEA ON THE M MOULDING ?

Somewhat. See here.
  • ?????? JOHN, OR ANYONE WHO WILL JOIN IN. I NOTICED ON THE WINDOW STICKER YOU PUT ONLINE THAT FORD CALLED THE 92 VIBRANT RED ??? ALSO ON ONE WINDOW STICKER ON THE FEATURE THEY ALSO LISTED --- LUGGAGE RACK ???? SOMETHING TO SCRATCH YOUR HEAD ABOUT!!!!