'92 Feature

edited June 2011 in Feature Mustangs
My '92 Feature was built on 6-16-92. Is there any way to determine where my car was in the build sequence of the '92 Feature cars?

Comments

• There used to be a resource for doing so. Unfortunately, I was just informed this week by the person providing that service that it is no longer available.
  • Wow! Do you have any more info on why?
  • Well, I was only told why in vague terms and I didn't pry too much into the exact details into how the decision came about. What I think is OK to share is something we all know - Ford is very sensitive to licensing their brand. Their information falls under that umbrella. Not that there was any trouble given but it was done more to head that possibility off. Access to that type of information needs to come from a Ford licensee an example of which is what the Marti report provides. Unfortunately for us, those reports for Mustangs currently only go up to 1986.
  • I figured it was something like that. While it's disappointing for future purchases it probably was a wise decision. Fortunately for me I already have my info.
  • My Stang's birthday was yesterday!!! built on 6/15/92

Is it weird that I sang happy birthday to her? :-D

I just love my car!

BTW her name is "Gumball"

she looks like a gumball and the movie from the
    70's called "Gumball Rally" has something to do with the name LOL

Happy Birthday to your Stang too!!!!
  • VibrantChick-

The last 4 digits on the VIN #on my car are 1085. What about the last 4 digits on your car's VIN #? Interesting to see how many Mustangs were built between yours and mine.
  • I was looking for the same info
  • My last 4 of the vin# are 9988

but that would include all Foxes made?