F3ZZ-7624140-A new part number to add to the database

edited September 2011 in Feature Mustangs
While removing my door panels last night i did a little digging and came on some interesting items.

First a FORD tech bulletin on why some armrest pads turn yellow.

http://www.mustangforums.com/mustang-ts ... 29-93.html

Then I did a search on the armrest pad partnumber: F3ZZ-7624140-A
and found 19 available at Green Sales. I've sent a query to get their price.

I just got a new lh mirror from them and it was just as described NOS in the FORD box.

I'm thinking of sending them the whole feature car partnumber list and see if they can give a current inventory in everything they have.

Comments

• Nice investigative work!

I have updated the list with the part number you found as well as with the standard white arm rests (FOZZ-6124140-BAD and FOZZ-6124141-BAD for right and left, respectively). The suffix on those numbers is interesting.

I have heard from a reliable source that cars coming down the production line already had yellowed parts. The part mentioned to me as already being yellowed was the seat belt retractor cover but it is also possible the armrests could have already been yellow.
  • My retractor covers are yellowed and have been for a long time but everything else is ok. I don't really remember when I noticed they were though.
  • The armrest pads are $74 each. Mine are in too good a shape to bother replacing at this time.

Can anyone find the partnumber for the white seatbelt bezels or the white speaker grills so we can see if Green Sales has any?
  • Can anyone find the partnumber for the white seatbelt bezels or the white speaker grills so we can see if Green Sales has any?
    Here is what I found:

PartsListSpeakers.jpg

FOZZ-18836-E
    Speaker Cover Screen
    (Radio Speaker) convertible; Qtr.panel - White (Right)

FOZZ-18837-E
    Speaker Cover Screen
    (Radio Speaker) convertible; Qtr.panel - White (Left)

F2ZZ-18978-E
    Speaker Cover
    (Radio Speaker) convertible; Quarter panel - (-Z*)-White (Right)

F2ZZ-18979-E
    Speaker Cover
    (Radio Speaker) convertible; Quarter panel - (-Z*)-White (Left)

PartsListInteriorTrim.jpg

FOZZ-7660230-A
    Seat Belt Mount Cover
    (Front Seat Shoulder Strap Opening) (convertible); White (Right)

FOZZ-7660231-A
    Seat Belt Mount Cover
    (Front Seat Shoulder Strap Opening) (convertible); White (Left)
  • I just checked the extra left one that I own and it has a different part number from what my research uncovered:

F0ZB-7660221

but it is possibly

F0ZB-7660221-ABW

See here for a picture.
  • No luck at Green Sales for the elusive speaker grills or seatbelt bezels.

Thier website indicates however that they do buy other parts collections so maybe some day they will find some.