nos cd player on ebay--ends soon

Comments

• Nice find! I will be watching tomorrow morning. Mine eats CD's.
  • I spotted this tonight as well.

I posted on the faceplate differences recently on my blog http://triplewhitefox.com/WordPress/ind ... faceplate/

I'm sure you can swap the faceplate with the one in your car. Just be aware of the differences with the holes in the top and bottom plates. It's been discussed here before and is linked in my blog post.

Good luck!
  • Definitely NOT a Fox Body Mustang stereo. It doesn't have the bracket on the bottom for the change compartment attachment to take up the area below the stereo in the dash.

IF you have a 1993/1994 broken Explorer CD stereo with the 5 holes in the top and bottom plates you could swap the plates on this stereo and attach the Fox Body change compartment bracket to it from another Fox Body AM/FM or AM/FM/Cassette stereo the way I did with the 1994/1995 Mercury Tracer LX AM/FM/CD Stereo that is now in my one '93.

If somebody with a Fox Body Mustang bought that one I am sure they now know it won't just go in their car the way it is in the pictures without some jury-rigging!