Wish List

edited January 2012 in Feature Mustangs
It's getting close to (THAT TIME) of year again. Any early wishes anyone? [:-?]

Comments

• Find a replacement for my 92!! Miss the top down and 5spd. Looking for a yellow this time around.
  • A new license plate.
  • An early spring so I can drive it again?
  • I am in need a radiator so if anyone spots one please let me know as I am on the look out for one.
  • I can wish for a garage to keep all of my cars in so I can get a collector car policy and put all 5 cars on it. As it is right now insurance is about $1K - $1.2K every 6 months, for only the Mustangs.

Wishing has to be followed by doing something though because I don't have a genie to pop one out on the property for me. Money is tight though so it will remain a wish for now.
  • You can never have enough garage space!

For a while I was hooked on garagejournal.com . There are some great high-end garages on there but also posts from people doing it on the lower end of the spectrum. You might pick up some ideas there on how to keep costs down. For example, depending on your location, a pole barn looks like an interesting option especially if you are into doing it yourself.
  • I agree... a big garage. Since moving to Maine, I've lost so much space that I still have quite a few in storage down in NH even though it is a year and a half later. I'm thinking that I may buy land somewhere at some point and have a 10+ car garage. We'll see... lol!
  • Finally got one of the things that I have been wishing for a long long time... the correct replacement AC compressor for my dealer installed AC.... looks like I might have AC this summer!
  • I need to replace/fix my AC. It could be nothing more than a service? Any issues you guys see? Example: Type of freon? ETC?

PapaG
  • I made and unexpected score. Just before Christmas, someone locally posted a boot cover and case from a 91 Emerald Green Gt in Oxford White on UsedVictoria. I got it for $50. He had the car for eight years and never put it on. It is as close to perfect condition as possible.

[B-)]
  • I made and unexpected score. Just before Christmas, someone locally posted a boot cover and case from a 91 Emerald Green Gt in Oxford White on UsedVictoria. I got it for $50. He had the car for eight years and never put it on. It is as close to perfect condition as possible.

[B-)]
    That was an awesome find.... congrats!!
  • I am in need a radiator so if anyone spots one please let me know as I am on the look out for one.
    I have a 18k mile one off my 93.