1992 5.0 DATE CODE PLUG WIRES

edited January 2012 in For sale/wanted
I need a set of 1992 5.0 Motorcraft date coded plus wires ? Who has some laying around !

Comments

• Me too but a set of 1993...
  • PPI and Green Sales have been my goto places for NOS parts. Give them a call and let us know what you find. A lot of parts are not on thier websites so you have to call to be sure.
  • Thanks Bill,,, PPI has me on their list, if/when they get any.
    Will try Green Sales but I don't know the Ford part number.
    Thought I would "throw it out " and see if I could get lucky.
    So far two national shows they have not counted off but my luck can't last !
  • Any one know the part number for the 92 plug wires ? If I had it , I could check Rear Counter" for them.
  • The people in the parts department of the local ford dealer here have been able to provide a lot of part numbers for things I have searched for in the past, with Green Sales having been the place I have gone to find parts. Try your local Ford dealer for the part number of those wires if you can't get it here.
  • Hot Update: foxresto.com is working with a ford vendor to acquire and sell "date coded" spark plug wires. Nice People at foxresto.com
  • I spoke with them and thats what they told me BUT they had to time line on the production,,,, so one day !
  • opps,,, that should say no time line.
  • I asked the Marti folks if they would ever start making repro belts for the fox bodies and they said prob not. Demand for the repro vintage belts is too low to justify adding fox belts to the mix.
  • Guess we will just have to do the best we can !