Finally Paid for the Embroidery Machine

3 years ago the wife bought a embroidery machine and digitizing software. This purchase was made by someone that didn't know anything about a computer or any kind of software. LOL.

A little back ground on her. If it has anything to do with sewing she does it or will learn it.

After the 1st year she had already digitized this but kept playing with it no matter how much I kept try to get her to make the Jacket. As a result I bet I have at least a dozen of the samples, all good enough to have used. LOL.

She now has teamed up with a business friend she met and does her digitizing for her instead of her sending it out to get it done.

Well enough about the events getting here. Here it is, Photo's don't do it justise. You can actually read Mustang in the front bumper.

Comments

• NICE! Can you post a picture of the whole garment?

When will your wife be making these and when will you be selling these?

I can see a '90 7-Up, a '92 Summer, a '93 Triple-White and a '93 YB in my closet, each on a different shirt, or different jackets, or some outer garment I could wear!
  • 'Ya know, you don't have to stick with the Limited Edition Mustangs either, something like this could expand into a multi-million dollar business! Set for life from Mustang embroidered garments. There are all kinds of Fox and other style Mustang owners looking for nicely made outer wear! Classic Mustangs, Four-Eyed Mustangs, '71-'73 boats on wheels Mustangs, SN95 Mustangs, you name it. Getting something that isn't a WalMart 9,000,000,000 production item is a nice idea. Your wife could offer "custom embroidered text" on the garments too if that isn't too hard to do.
  • We appreciate the the interest, and it wouldn't be hard to copy mine all she would have to do is change thread colors. It took a lot of time to digitize this, she played for weeks with stitch angle's and thread shades to get the detail.

Another problem is copyright laws. Ford will let you do this for yourself but start selling them and it could be trouble.
  • Looks awesome!
  • I agree, that is awesome.